Monday, February 9, 2009

The Weekend Report!

So, I've done a few things over the weekend, and rather than go day by day, I'll just bring up the highlights.

Levelling : I got Ranger up to level 20, and I'm going to work on levelling it more.  I also got Corsair up to level 41, and I'm going to hold it there for about a week until I can get my AF gun, and Ranger up to a more suitable subjob.  I also did a little bit on Scholar, and got my Scholar XP buffer and a merit point.  Only 2 more merit points left to max out Stormsurge.  

Einjerhar : We did Wing I, and whipped it.  Not sure how many ampoules I need for my mythic weapon.

Limbus : We faced Proto-Ultima, and wiped at 8%.  Once the tanks and healers went down, we got whipped.  Hopefully, things will get better soon.

Dynamis: Did Dynamis-Bastok, and the Argute Pants dropped.  Only 16 more bills to go before I can upgrade the Argute hands.  I'm happy with that.

Nyzul Isle: Nyzul went great!  Started at floor 46, and made it all the way to floor 60.  Nyzul cheated though, by restricting weapon skills and giving us hydra as the boss.  Needless to say, we lost because we couldn't do enough damage against its regen.  Still, despite the loss, we're making great progress in climbing.  Not even flayers scare us now.

Other stuff: I got all the dice I need for Corsair (At a steep price of 600k...ouch!), and now it's just a matter of levelling it.  I'm going to wait till next week to restart levelling it though, since I want to get my AF weapon, and I need the bone key.  Unfortunately, it won't be available till next week.  Also, no progress on getting that last medal.  I haven't been doing much campaigning as of recent.

Goals: My goals for next week-

- Maintain a profit by farming CCB Polymers and selling them on the AH.
- Continue doing well in Limbus and Dynamis.  We're doing Dynamis Beaucidine and Dynamis Tavnazia this week.  Nothing I really want from Beaucidine, as I got all the armor for all my jobs.  Tavnazia...I pray that more -1 stuff drops.
- Level RNG up.  Hopefully to 25.
- Get more Marbles so I can do more stuff with it.  There's an interesting link that shows people getting 10k-12k PER RUN in MMM.  It'd be interesting to try.
- Have fun.  A game isn't a game if it isn't fun.  :)

And here's to a productive and fun week.  :D

No comments:

Followers