Monday, February 2, 2009

Ka-Ching! $.$

Nothing exciting happened today really.  This morning, I was playing around with my SMN/COR, when I saw this shout for CCB Polymers.  After a quick jog to the ye ol' Auction House, I discovered that not only were none up, but they were selling for a pretty decent pace and for 30k each.  While it's a decent piece of change, and I remembered that back in the past, I farmed chips to fund my automaton attachments.

So, I decided to go SMN/SCH and start farming the monsters for the chips.  Somewhere along the way, SE must have really upped the drop rate on those chips.  I killed a grand total of 3 mimics, 2 diremites, and 4 lizards to get 2 sets of chips for CCB pumps.  After getting to Bastok (honestly, they need to make an easier way of getting to that city...), I got one CCB pump, when to Jeuno, put it up for auction, and went back to Bastok, got the second CCB pump, and returned to Jeuno.  Amazingly, the first CCB sold before I got back to Jeuno to list the second one.  And I put both of them up for 30k each.  And they were sold before I got back.  

Frankly, I'm rather amazed that the whole thing took 2 hours, and I could probably find ways of cutting down on time.  I made enough money from killing all six avatars and in the third of the time.  I should do this more often, so I can fund my Dynamis and Limbus runs...which also fund my relic improvements.

I got home tonight, and decided to seek on my SCH while playing Dissidia.  After a few hours, I got an invite, and the party didn't last long until our leader lost connection.  From what I understand, he's been doing it for a while, and after the fifth time, we gave up and went home.  Never learned if he came back though.  While it was short, at least I got a good ~6k buffer on my SCH now.  With Reraise II, hopefully it won't mean that I'll be delevelling if I die.

Tomorrow should be fun.  We're doing Wing III in Einjerhar, and who knows what we're doing in Limbus.

I need a good Salvage group...

No comments:

Followers