Monday, February 16, 2009

Blue Mage Blues

Yeah, it's been a while since I've actually posted, but hey, look, a post!  :D

I tried my hand at levelling Blue Mage, but it drives me batty.  At least I got it up to level 10, but learning those spells is a royal PAIN.  I don't know how people stand that job.  Here's a few of my recent experiences with trying to learn Metallic Body:

Crab uses Bubble Shower!
Crab uses Big Claw!
Crab uses Bubble Shower!
Crab uses Bubble Shield!
Crab dies!

Crab uses Bubble Shower!
Crab uses Big Claw!
Crab uses Bubble Shield!
Goblin Fisher decides to join the fun!  
Keyln dies...

Crab uses Big Claw!
Crab uses Bubble Shield!
Crab uses Metallic Body!
Crab dies!
Keyln earns 95 Experience Points.
(Keyln) What?  I didn't learn Metallic Body?
No, you didn't learn Metallic Body.
(Keyln) {/sigh}

Multiply this experience by about 50 crabs or so, and you can get the picture.  This job is just downright frustrating.  Give me something a bit more fun, like Corsair.

Speaking of Corsair, while I didn't level Corsair this week, but I did get Ranger up to 22.  I'm going to hold off on levelling Corsair a bit till I get Ranger up to 30.  But I did get my Trump Gun.

Also, other exciting stuff is that I got the PUP AF+1 feet Sunday.  One down and four to go!  :D  And my Nyzule Isle group is up to floor 75.  Maybe we'll finally hit 100 next week.

No comments:

Followers