Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ever notice that I'm getting later and later...

That's because when I'm done, it's usually around midnight, and I'm sleeeeepy...so I don't want to write posts with my eyes shut.

Anyway, yesterday I did Dynamis-Valkrum.  We did get the win, barely, but outside of that, nothing exciting really happened.  Aggroed a Nightmare Manticore, well, not me but someone did, which closed off a quarter of the people in there.  Good thing Scholar has Reraise II.  I didn't get anything by way of relic drops, but I did get some currency for my upgrading relic.

Afterwards, I did Nyzul Isle.  We finally got up to floor 46, but failed past that.  Flayers are the devil, I tell ya, the DEVIL.  Flayers + Gears = might as well give up.

I really need to rebuild my buffer for my SCH now...

No comments:

Followers