Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doh!

So, today was a rather productive day. Went to Einjerhar with my crew, and we faced down Odin. I went as SCH/BLM (with an underlevelled BLM sub to boot), and we still won. If I had subbed RDM, I would have at least Stoneskin to play with. And then, even though we won, I warped out from the place. Yeah, big mistake. Turns out that you don't get the ampoules for winning if you don't leave by throwing the lamp away. >.< /sigh So, I've lost out on 1920 ampoules. Nirvana, I'm so sorry!

After Einjerhar, I joined my Limbus group and did Apollyon NW. I went with SMN/SCH, and tried out my new macros. I'm doing a ton of equip swaps, swapping in BP- timer gear, and then switching to Summoning Magic Skill+ before the BP goes off. So far, I seem pleased with the results.

Yeah, I pulled a Homer today. ^^;;

No comments:

Followers