Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bastokian Frustration

So today, I did Wing III in Einjerhar.  We started off with Imps, which I have a hatred for.  To make things worse, I came as a SMN, which is rather unusual as I'm usually asked to come as SCH.  Anyway, we beat all the imps, and then the Taurs came in, and the large bats completed the group.  The boss was the Hydra, and we beat him down rather easily.  From what it sounds like, we'll be facing Odin on Friday.

We did Limbus next.  We went to Appollyon floor where there were fomors/trees/mimics/elementals.  I went as SCH, and we won rather easily.  PUP item dropped, but it's too bad I have that item already.  I want the Temenos item so I can update the feet.  :<

Earlier, I did some CCB farming.  Not as lucky as yesterday, though.  I went through a dozen chests, about 9 diremites, and about 5 lizards before I got the chips I needed for a single set.  Before where I got two sets in less time, today I wasn't so lucky.  Disappointing really.

Now, my rant is Bastok.  Why did SE make the city so hard to get to?  I mean, compared to San d'Oria or Windurst, Bastok is a PAIN to get to.  Getting to Bastok without using airship requires going through a number of zones, no matter which way I take it.  And getting to Bastok [S] isn't much better, as it requires transversing the ENTIRE zone to reach the city.  Compared to Windurst [S] or San d'Oria [S], it's really inconvienant.  I with SE would set up like they did before WotG, where they had moogles in the cities to teleport people to the various cities.  I miss that.

No comments:

Followers