Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Return of Keyln

So, I've been out of FFXI for the past six months or so, and I really miss it (especially now with the big huge boost to PUP and SMN), but I'm aiming to return to it soon.

Long story short, since my last post, I lost my job, found a new one, moved to Poland, and waiting for my stuff arrive so I can come back. Won't be much longer, I hope.

Also, I joined Dawn, killed Bahamut, got DNC up to 75...and that's about it.

Trial of the Magians is going to make my inventory cry. 25(!) new staves (8+8+8+1=25), with some new H2H gear to boost my auto and daggers to make my DNC hawt. Not sure what to do with DNC, but my first order is to start working on the staves. Guess I'll start with decimating the treant population in Tavnazia area...

I'll try to post more often now that I'm online with my adventures in Vana D'iel! :D

No comments:

Followers