Friday, April 16, 2010

Return of Keyln pt. 2

So, Wednesday, I finally got my stuff from the U.S. Both my 360 and my PC are fully operational, and I updated to the latest patch.

Thursday morning, I got in my first run with Dynamis, and it was a blast, even if it was 3:30 in the morning.

Today I took a day of holiday leave so I can play with my stuff (things have been REALLY slow at work recently).

Now, to the guy who thought up the Trial of the Magians quest: You should be dragged out to the street and shot. 100 kills...treants...in weather? And I need to do it 25(!) times? Die in a fire.

Finally, to this Starcade dude who's posting two to three times on the tarutaru-times online site; Lay off the drama cookies. Seriously, this is a game, not real life.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Treants really aren't as bad as they seem; I just did them within the last week on SMN :] I did, oh say 30 of them solo in 2-3 hours, and then was able to team up with 2 different people to duo as well as a group of 6. Grauberg [S] works very nicely -- the weather is up nearly all the time (though I suppose that could be seasonal).

The next one, Spiders, is what I'm having a hard time with...but I had a friend who had no problem at ALL with that, so again, the weather stuff must just be seasonal.

Best of luck completing your staff!

Followers