Sunday, May 2, 2010

For Sale: 100 piece Dynamis Currency

So, my gil stash is getting low, and I need it for the mithra hookers and chai at the tea house. So, since I do Dynamis every now and then, I occasionally get 100 pieces, both from drops, and through the cumulation of dynamis currency.

So, on sale I have 2 pieces of 100 piece currency.

100 Byne bill: 600,000 gil
Lungo-Nango Jadeshell: 1,200,000 gil

Now, as you may notice, they're a bit lower than normal. That's because these are priced to sell. But there is a catch.

I don't want this currency to be turned around and sold on the Rolanberry black market. Rather, I want this currency to go to someone who actually is using it to upgrade a relic weapon. So, there are a few conditions before I'm willing to trade.

1) You must meet me in person. As I'm on the Phoenix server, only those on the Phoenix server may apply.

2) You must show me a level 3 or level 4 Relic weapon. Level 1 doesn't count, level 2 doesn't count, and having a completed weapon doesn't count. Why the requirement? Level 1 drops regularly in Dynamis, and level 2 doesn't really require that much. If you get it up to level 3 or higher, it shows that you are serious about upgrading.

Now, if you meet these two requirements, send me a tell, and we can start our business transaction.

Also, I have 20 Ancient Beastcoins for those upgrading relic armor or want Limbus stuff. 5,000 gil each, or 90,000 gil for the whole lot. Act now as supplies are limited!

No comments:

Followers