Friday, April 3, 2009

A week off from Endgame!

So, I was looking at my FFXI schedule, and I found myself to be pretty busy with all sorts of "Endgame" activities. This is my normal week schedule as it stands now:

Sunday: Dynamis
Monday: Salvage
Tuesday: Einjerhar + Limbus
Wednesday: Dynamis
Thursday: Salvage
Friday: Einjerhar + Limbus
Saturday: Free

Needless to say, as you can read from my above schedule, I am a pretty busy man with stuff. Combine that with the other things that keep me busy (work, sleep, other games), and pretty much, when I log into FFXI, I only do those activities above.

So, I have decided to take a short vacation from any and all activities that are considered "endgame". From April 5 to April 12, I will refrain from doing Salvage, Einjerhar, Dynamis, and Limbus. Other activities, such as meritting, doing Assaults for Captain rank, and levelling other jobs are still free game.

It's not a permanent break, just a little something to break up the monotomy before I get burned out.

No comments:

Followers