Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dynamis-Bastok <3

So, today, my Dynamis shell did Dynamis-Bastok.  I almost not wanted to come since there really wasn't anything that I wanted relic-wise, but hey, I decided to come anyway.  Heh,heh,heh, that was almost a mistake.  First off, since there were so many people coming to Bastok, the entry price was low.  Really low.  Like under 10k low.  Then, we managed to clear the zone, and while I didn't get any relic armor, I did get a 100 Byne Bill, and TWO Wootz Ore.  TWO WOOTZ ORE!

Total value of things in Dynamis: 1 MILLION Gil.  In one night.  Yeah, I'm glad I came.  Not really looking forward to Jeuno on Sunday though.  >.>;;

Also, did some assaults after Dynamis, and got one done that I needed for my Captain rank.  One step closer to Captain, and one step closer to Nirvana.

No comments:

Followers