Monday, January 26, 2009

Been too long...

Yeah, it's been a while since I've last posted.  And of course, I have been still playing, but I've done quite a bit.  However, I think I'll just focus on today.

Really a boring day today.  I really didn't do too much.  I ding 35 on my COR yesterday, and today, I dinged 22 on my PLD.  Thinking about levelling NIN so I can maybe level 75 for DNC.  I think.

After just hanging around in Whitegate, I did some Marble farming for my Moblin Maze.  Got a good 70 marbles out of it, and I was able to get one more piece for my Marble farming maze.  Still need one more for it to be complete.  

Did Dynamis-Beaucidine today.  While it was a boss run, and we did beat the boss, I got the Argute Robe (SCH Relic Body), which goes nicely with my light arts look.  Now I'm 3/5 (3/6 if I count the belt) on SCH relic.  Just need the Legs and Feet pieces to complete my relic.  

Completed the day with a four run set of Nyzul Isle.  Went from Floor 20 to Floor 40 in a straight shot.  We did alot better today, and the worst that we saw was when we went from floor 35 to floor 40.  We had about 3 minutes left when we got to 40, and we had to face Fafnir.  Good news, though, is we won.  With 10 seconds to spare.  And Askar legs dropped.  We could have come a little closer.  Oh, and fun fact: Fafnir is apparently resistant against both Ice and Fire.  Next time I face him, switch between Thunder and Water.

Anyway, my goals for tomorrow are to see if I can do another Moblin Maze run, perhaps after work.  And I want to level NIN now.  Want to make DNC my next 75 job.  It's sorta fun.  Even if there are no pets involved.

No comments:

Followers